Your spot for what's kicking in the world of soccer.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Toy-ing with the opposition

My brother just sent me this video featuring the very life like Cristiano Ronaldo toy, that tumbles in a heap with push of a button. It's hilarious...clearly made by a British company, circa 2006 and following the World Cup in Germany when their beloved Wayne Rooney was sent off in England's -I believe quarter final with Portugal. What really pissed off the England fans was after Rooney saw red, the camera man zoomed in on the Ronaldo, catching him give a cheeky wink on the situation. Since then CR7 has chilled down his theatrics and has turned into a player that I admire for his skill and work rate on the pitch.

But I wonder what the sales of this toy was....be interesting to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment